Tuesday, July 07, 2015

K98X The Fringe Podcast Episode # 15

1.  "Stuck Forever" by Pentimento (from Stuck Forever 7")
2.  "Sunshine" by Messages (from Sunshine)
3.  "Sparks of Recovery" by Rocky Votolato (from Kindred Spirit)
4.  "Kitchen Door" by Buffalo Tom (from Sleepy Eyed)
5.  "No Hard feelings" by Hemingway (from Pretend to Care)
6.  "Fortunes" by Aspiga (from What Happened To You?)
7.  "That Song" by The Bouncing Souls (from How I Spent My Summer Vacation)
8.  "The Ghosts of the Past" by The Warning Shots (from Volume 2)
9.  "Tail Light" by Timeshares (from Already Dead)
10.  "Uninspired" by Weston (from Matinee)
11.  "El Scorcho" by Weezer (from Pinkerton)
12.  "Breaking Up" by ALL (from Pummel)
13.  "Good Things" by The Friday Prophets (from Bits & Pieces)
14.  "A Wealth of Sorrows in a Few Words" by Safety (from Congratulate Me, I've Lost My Mind)
15.  "Olympia, WA" by Rancid (from ...And Out Come the Wolves)
16.  "Bad News" by The Lazy Cowgirls (from A Little Sex and Death)
17.  "Pretty in Pink" by The Psychedelic Furs (from Pretty in Pink [Original Sountrack])
18.  "E.M.I." by The Sex Pistols (from Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols)
19.  "How Am I Supposed To..." by Karissa Pasquarella (from My Mind Put Into Songs)
20.  "Thoroughfare" by Billy the Kid (from Hoseshoes & Hand Grenades)

No comments: