A lot of great music came out in 2014. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to keep up with it all or give some records the time and attention they deserved. These are some of those records. At various points throughout the year I found myself listening to songs off these releases on while my MP3 player was on shuffle but for whatever reason I never really sat down to fully digest these records (with the exception of one that is a fantastic single that just barely didn’t make it onto my Top 30). I’ve also included a playlist that I made on Spotify for these releases.
- Soul And Fire Is All We Ever Need by Protectors
- Teeth Dreams by The Hold Steady
- A Thousand Surfaces by Hard Girls
- Mocking Love Out of Nothing At All by Gentlemen Rogues
- Nervous Like Me by Cayetana
- The Voyager by Jenny Lewis
- Die on Stage by Hostage Calm