Monday, April 22, 2013

Currently Watching: Serenity


I’m a huge Joss Whedon fan.  Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my favorite television show of all time and both Angel and Dollhouse are in my top 15.  I loved Dr. Horrible’s Sing-A-Long Blog and The Avengers.  In fact as a general rule, I will watch anything that he does but for some reason I never watched Firefly.  That was until last week.  I started watching Firefly on Netflix and within the first 20 minutes of the pilot I was hooked.  I spent a good chunk of this past weekend watching the show and finished the series last night.  

Like pretty much anything Whedon touches, Firefly was exceptional and it’s an absolute crime that the show wasn’t a huge hit.  Luckily there was Serenity, which essentially picks up where the show left off.  I haven’t gotten very far into the film yet, but so far it’s fantastic! 

1 comment:

Otter Limits said...

I love Firefly!