Friday, January 11, 2013

Taking a Break

I'm going to be taking a break from blogging for a while.  In reality I haven't been actively or consistently working on this site for a few months.  I still enjoy writing, especially about music, but at the moment I just don't have it in me to worry about working on it every day.  At the moment I need to figure some things out and work on myself a bit (which at the moment include getting back on the no Coca Cola bandwagon and meditation).  I'm still going to check out all of the press releases that I am sent and follow my favorite music news websites and once something grabs me I'm sure I'll get the writing bug again.  To everyone that has taken the time to read this mess of a blog, I truly appreciate it.  And not to fear (though I highly doubt anyone would) I will be back polluting the interwebs with my senseless babbling.  In the mean time, be safe out there and as Jerry Springer would say "take care of yourself and each other."

During this break, the Video of the Day posts will also be going on hiatus.  So with that in mind I leave you with a song by Chuck Ragan because honestly, one can never go wrong with Chuck Ragan.



I borrowed the image from the nice folks at The Flood.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER and you could get a prepaid VISA gift card!