Friday, December 21, 2012

Thoughts on the Current State of Our Society

I help run a page on Facebook called Wobbles and Nubs Present My 2 Cents with my friend Robert; the page mostly deals with political and religious issues and we have started a blog as an offshoot of the page. Below is a link to my first contribution to the blog, which happens to be something I originally wrote for the page itself but it was suggested that I add it to the blog. Since this blog has become 99.9% about music, I'll contribute most of my thoughts on political issues on that blog. If anyone is interested, please follow the blog and like the page. We are a motley crew of at times wildly differing opinions but we respect each other and always try to have fun.

Thoughts on the Current State of Our Society

No comments: