Friday, September 14, 2012

Album Review: I Am The Man You Know I Am Not


Title:  I Am The Man You Know I Am Not (Amazon, CD Universe)
Artist:  Ronnie Fauss (Official, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Last.fm)

Ronnie Faus is an alt country / red dirt artist.  I Am The Man You Know I Am Not is a solid country record with songs ranging from rockin' fun ("I Don't See You") to soulful ballads ("This Year").  From start to finish this is a solid country record that should appeal to fans all across the board from traditional country acts like Travis Tritt and Dwight Yoakam to alt country acts like Lucero and Drag the River.  I Am The Man You Know I Am Not will be released on October 9th but for a taste of what’s to come check out the song “The Night Before the War

For those in the Oklahoma City metro area, Ronnie Fauss will be performing at The Blue Door on November 10, 2012.  

No comments: