Sunday, June 17, 2012

Album Review: Every Day I Tell Myself I'm Going To Be A Better Person

Title:  Every Day I Tell Myself I'm Going To Be A Better Person (Amazon, iTunes)
Artist:  Misser (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, BandCamp, Last.fm)

Misser is Tim Landers of Boston, MA indie rock band Transit and Brad Wiseman of Walnut Creek, CA pop punk band This Time Next Year.  Their full-length debut Every Day I Tell Myself I'm Going To Be A Better Person is a strong collection of songs that mix some of the best elements of the aforementioned subgenres.  The songs on Every Day… are catchy while having an emotional weight behind them, making this one of the best emo records to come out in a long time.  Fans of Alkaline Trio, The Get Up Kids, and The Promise Ring need to give Misser a listen.  

No comments: