Sunday, April 01, 2012

Currently Reading: Mockingjay


Title:  Mockingjay (SuzanneCollinsBooks.comAmazonWikipedia)
Author:  Suzanne Collins (OfficialGoodReadsScholasticAmazon,Wikipedia)  

Mockingjay is the third book in The Hunger Games trilogy and starts not long after the end of Catching Fire.  As with my Currently Reading: Catching Fire post, I'm purposefully being vague.  Plus I've only had the book about two days and am only four chapters in.  So far Suzanne Collins has yet to disappoint with this series.  In fact I’ve been pretty engrossed with these books, so much so that I put reading How to be Death on hold because Mockingjay came in at the library and I’m dying to know how this series ends.  I probably would have read the entire series after reading the The Hunger Games late last year but the copy I had purchased was paperback and Catching Fire and Mockingjay are only available in hardback and thanks to my OCD there's no way I would want to have the entire trilogy unless it was in the same format.  Thankfully in the most recent Scholastic Book Order that the kids brought home from school, you could order the entire trilogy in a set in paperback.  Needless to say that was ordered (and our copy donated to my son's reading teacher).  OCD satisfied.   

No comments: