Monday, March 19, 2012

Currently Reading: Catching Fire


Title:  Catching Fire (SuzanneCollinsBooks.com, Amazon, Wikipedia)
Author:  Suzanne Collins (OfficialGoodReadsScholasticAmazon, Wikipedia)  

Catching Fire starts up a few months after the events of The Hunger Games and explores the consequences of the events of the first book of the trilogy.  I’m on purpose being vague because I don’t want to give away any of the plot since the film adaptation of The Hunger Games come out this Friday. 

I’ve had Catching Fire in my hands for about four days and I’m nearly half-way through it (which is exceptional for me considering I’m not a fast reader).  So far the book is excellent and it’s nearly impossible for me to put it down once I pick it up.  Suzanne Collins has created an excellent series with exceptional characters.  I can’t wait to finish Catching Fire, to read the third book in the series Mockingjay, or to see The Hunger Games movie this Friday.   

No comments: