Thursday, April 07, 2011

Currently Reading: Dead in the Family

Title: Dead in the Family (Amazon)
Author: Charlaine Harris (Official, Wikipedia)

Another series that I’ve been following for a few years now (and proud to say that it was before the Tru Blood TV series) is Charlaine Harris’ Sookie Stakhouse series. Dead in the Family is the 10th book in the series and the most recent to hit paperback. So far the book is pretty much what I thought it would be, but I’m interested to see what Ms. Harris has in store for Sookie and her merry band of supernatural cohorts.

I’m also reading The People’s Guide to J.R.R. Tolkien (Amazon) but that reads more like a text book, in that I’m kind of jumping around in it.  I also picked up a copy of George RR Martin’s Game of Thrones (Amazon) but probably won’t really get into it until after I’m done with Dead in the Family.

No comments: