Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Okay Is It Just Me or Did Blogger Jack with the Spacing Settings?

The past few days when I’ve done posts, in order to try to get the spacing between paragraphs to look right, I have to go into the Edit HTML tab and stay in that tab when I click Publish Post, otherwise it will take out all of my spaces in-between paragraphs.

Generally I write all of my posts in Microsoft Word and then paste them into the Compose tab in Blogger (unless I’m at the library and there I have to paste into the Edit HTML tab for some reason). But starting a few days ago, when I do that Blogger doesn’t seem to recognize the paragraph breaks and thus I have to go back and add them in Edit HTML, but since I am HTML stupid some of my posts end up looking really goofy (like this one).

Am I the only one that has noticed this? Any ideas on how to fix it so that it works like it used to?

1 comment:

leading said...

loss weight because
Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.
says Arnold H. Glasgow

How to loss a weight

bye bye good night
thanks