Wednesday, February 09, 2011

So Exactly How Much Can You Get Wrong and Still Be a Christian?

That is the question asked, pondered, and answered by Man of the West in the post Just How Much Can You Get Wrong and Still Be a Christian?. I’ve often contemplated this type of thing myself and MOTW does a very good job of offering, what I would call, a very well informed opinion from the point of view of an evangelical Christian (or maybe he’s better described as a Christian apologetic…I’ll let him decide/correct me on that one).

Since I am not a Christian, I’m not really qualified to answer this question myself, but I would like to know what other Christians think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If a person claims to be a Christian and has this kind of mind set...then there has not been a true Born Again experience. For when the Holy Spirit resides in ones heart and mind there is a supernatural transformation. Things of the world are no longer the of interest but seeking a deeper and more meaningful Love relationship with the Lord Jesus and the Creator. This kind of LOVE is a Beautiful Eternal gift and worth seeking...believe & receive Forgiveness, Peace, Grace, Mercy and Freedom to Live life to the fullest not just existing...