Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My New Favorite Conservative Talk Show Host

I listen to a lot of talk radio, everything from just about anything on NPR to Glenn Beck to Rush Limbaugh to Kim Kamando to Dave Ramsey to Coast to Coast AM (though it hasn’t been the same since Art Bell left) to Clark Howard (when I can find his show on) to Neal Boortz. Many of these are what one would call conservative talk radio shows. I have no shame admitting that I like Glenn Beck, Neal Boortz, and Bill O’Reilly (though he’s no longer on the radio). I enjoy listening to their programs. Sometimes I agree with them and sometimes I think that they are crazy. Lately though the host that is doing the best job in covering and discussing of the financial situation is Jerry Doyle (Official, Wikipedia).

What I really appreciate about Doyle is the fact that he is not afraid to take on and/or piss off anyone, including Fox News. It is extremely refreshing hearing someone willing to go after whoever needs to be gone after, no matter what side of the political spectrum they are in. Sadly his show is played late at night in OKC on 1520 AM but I do catch a bit of it on my way home from work. If nothing else, it is a show worth checking out once or twice if you are a fan of talk radio.

2 comments:

Blogmaster said...

Doyle even takes on the Creator of the Universe..no win situation...maybe the ego is uplifted

Dave said...

Really? What did he do?