Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The Most Hated Religious Groups in America

According to this story, the top three most hated religious groups in America are –
  1. Muslims
  2. Buddhists
  3. Mormons

The fact that Muslims top this list is no surprise but I must say that I’m shocked that Buddhists would come in second. Are people so incredibly ignorant of Buddhism and Buddhists like the Dalai Lama? How can someone know anything about the teachings of this faith and people like the Dalai Lama and still hate Buddhists? If there is anyone out there that could possibly explain this to me, I’d love to hear it because I am truly baffled.

2 comments:

♥Kathy♥ said...

I gotta say I am a bit confused with that myself? What is it about them people would hate??

Dave said...

I’m going to do some Googling on this story to see if I can find out some more info. I’ll post anything that I find.