Saturday, January 08, 2011

Currently Listening

Today we’re doing a southern shuffle. I’m taking bands/artists that are either from the south or now live in the south, dropping them into media player, and hitting shuffle.

1. “Hit Me Like You Did the First Time” by The Flaming Lips (from Hit to Death on the Future Head)
2. “We Got Something” by Tinted Windows (from Tinted Windows)
3. “Dead Walking” by The Staggers (from One Heartbeat Away from Hell)
4. “Another Wrong” by Dag Nasty (from Can I Say [Bonus Tracks])
5. “Fall Into Line” by Roustabouts (from The Only One)
6. “The Only Piece That You Get” by Superchunk (from On the Mouth)
7. “Can’t Help You Anymore” by Sugar (from File Under Easy Listening)
8. “Truth Hurts” by Sixer (from Busted Knuckles and Heartbreak [EP])
9. “Band” by Hagfish (from Hagfish)
10. “It’s the End of the Worls as WE now It (And I Feel Fine)” by R.E.M. (from And I Feel Fine…: The Best of the I.R.S. Years 1982-1987 [Bonus CD] Disc 1)

No comments: