Sunday, January 16, 2011

Conservative or Liberal Political Quiz Part Duex

I came across this old post while looking through the Stats section of Blogger and decided to give the quiz another go. Here are my results –

You scored 33% which means you are

liberal.


You believe in governmental action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all, and that it is the duty of the State to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Believe that people are basically good.

Conservative or Liberal
Take More Quizzes



Last time I scored a 38%. I think that it was a bit more accurate than this time.

2 comments:

Otter Limits said...

I took it again too.

Mine came up moderately conservative.
"You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values."

Dave said...

That sounds about like you. Interestingly though, I believe in those things too. :o)