Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sorry for the Lack of Blogging…

I’m sorry about my lack on blogging lately. There’s been a combination of factors that has led to my absence from online activities lately that include the end of the fall semester, preparations for the holidays, a desire/need to get some more sleep (most of my blogging tends to be done in the wee hours of the morning before the rest of the family is awake), and a nasty bit of depression. I did write a couple of things by hand while at work (one about losing my empathy and one about something that I can’t remember at the moment) and I may type them up at some point but then again I may not, which leads me to another reason for not blogging…lack of desire. Lately when I do sit down to the computer I tend to not type. Heck I haven’t even been keeping up with the stuff in my Google Reader (there’s been over 1000+ unread posts for weeks). I guess I’ve got a bad case of lethargy.

I just wanted to let my handful of readers know that I hadn’t dropped off the face of the Earth or anything. I hope you all had a great Christmas and I wish you all the best in this New Year!

No comments: