Thursday, December 02, 2010

Currently Listening

Today we’re doing musical guilty pleasures. You’ll probably notice that a lot of these songs are by folks that get a lot of airplay on Radio Disney. What can I say…some of the stuff my kids like isn’t bad. Also I’m not really all that guilty about liking Meat Loaf.

1. “It’s Alright, It’s Ok” by Ashley Tisdale (from Guilty Pleasure)
2. “Here We Go Again” by Demi Lovato (from Here We Go Again)
3. “Think I’m in Love” by Eddie Money (from The Best of Eddie Money)
4. “Rock Star” by Miley Cyrus (from Hannah Montana, Vol. 2: Meet Miley Cyrus Disc 1)
5. “California Gurls” by Katy Perry (from Teenage Dream)
6. “I Do Not Hook Up” by Kelly Clarkson (from All I Ever Wanted)
7. “Paradise by the Dashboard Light” by Meat Loaf (from Bat Out of Hell [Special Edition] Disc 1)
8. “How Bizarre” by OMC (from How Bizarre)*
9. “Fallen Angel” by Poison (from Poison’s Greatest Hits 1986-1996)
10. “One and the Same” by Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato (from Disney Channel Playlist)

* This song is so bad that it has come back around to being ironically good.

No comments: