Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Currently Listening

I’m letting the computer pick the songs again today.

1. “Where Are They Now” by Swingin’ Utters (from Hatest Grits: B-Sides and Bullshit)
2. “I Can Remember” by 7 Seconds (from The Music, The Message)
3. “Somewhere” by Husker Du (from Zen Arcade)
4. “In Spite of the World” by The Ataris (from Blue Skies, Broken Hearts…Next 12 Exits)
5. “I Still Miss Someone” by Johnny Cash (from The Essential Johnny Cash Disc 1)
6. “What’s the Frequency, Kenneth?” by R.E.M. (from Monster)
7. “Continental” by Alkaline Trio (from Good Mourning)
8. “Chasing Heath Crazy” by Guided By Voices (from The Best of Guided By Voices: Human Amusements at Hourly Rates)
9. “Achin’ to Be” by The Replacements (from Don’t You Know Who I Think I Was?: The Best of The Replacements)
10. “Strange Fire” by Indigo Girls (from Retrospective)

No comments: