Monday, September 27, 2010

Currently Listening

I recently discovered that if you click Play on Windows Media Player without selecting anything for it to play, it picks a bunch of random songs from your computer and adds them to the playlist. That’s how I came up with today’s tunes.

1. “One Reportsers Opinion” by Minutemen (from Double Nickels on the Dime)
2. “Fa-Fa-FA-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)” by Otis Redding (from The Definitive Soul Collection Disc 2)
3. “Other Side” by Pearl Jam (from Lost Dogs: Rarities and B Sides Disc 2)
4. “Polly” by Nirvana (from MTV Unplugged in New York)
5. “Everyday Sunshine” by Fishbone (from The Reality of My Surroundings)
6. “Break Me” by The Ducky Boys (from Three Chords and the Truth)
7. “I’m in Love with My Car” by Queen (from Greatest Hits [We Will Rock You Edition])
8. “Rusty Cage” by Soundgarden (from A-Sides)
9. “Sugar Water” by Sixer (from Busted Knuckles and Heartbreak [EP])
10. “Naked” by 7 Seconds (from Out the Shizzy)

No comments: