Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Which Song Should The Spy Play?

This is a new feature/poll that I’m going try to do each Wednesday. Anyone who has read my blog knows that I like our local alternative station 105.3 The Spy, but that I have also been a bit critical of some of their song/artist selections (and more accurately some of the artists that I think they have missed). So I’ve decided to start doing a weekly poll where I ask folks to pick between two songs, which one they think The Spy should add to their rotation. At the end of the week, I’ll email the MP3 of the winning song to Ferris at The Spy and hope that he adds said song to the rotation.

This week I am pitting two of my favorites against each other: “Me and Joe Drove Out to California” by Drag the River and “I Love Pop Music” by Ben Lee.

“Me and Joe Drove Out to California” by Drag the River


“I Love Pop Music” by Ben Lee


You can either vote by leaving a comment or on the poll to the left. Happy voting!!!

No comments: