Thursday, July 29, 2010

Currently Listening

I recently got an MP3 player, which has helped my sanity at work ten fold, but I wasn’t able to get all of my music on to it. So today I’m doing songs from bands that didn’t make it onto my new MP3 player.

1. “Kung Fu Girls” by Blondie (from Blondie [Bonus Tracks])
2. “Get Out” by The Devil Dogs (from 30 Sizzling Slabs)
3. “Sieve-Fisted Find” by Fugazi (from Repeater + 3 Songs)
4. “The Diamond Church Street Choir” by The Gaslight Anthem (from American Slang)
5. “Lesbian Girl” by Hagfish (from Buick Men)
6. “Only Time” by The Kings of Nuthin’ (from Over the Counter Culture)
7. “Salad Days” by Minor Threat (from Complete Discography)
8. “Left of the Dial” by The Replacements (from Tim [Expanded Edition])
9. “Good Things” by Sebadoh (from Smash Your Head on the Punk Rock)
10. “Alternative Ulster” by Stiff Little Fingers (from Inflammable Material [UK Bonus Tracks])

No comments: