Monday, July 19, 2010

Currently Listening

Here are some more random songs from my Spy playlist.

Speaking of the Spy, I’m thinking of starting a new series or posts/polls in which I take two songs that I’ve never heard on the Spy, post some videos for each song along with a poll asking people which song the station should add to their rotation. Then at the end of a week, whichever song wins I’ll send the MP3 of the winner to Ferris at the Spy. It could be fun. What do you think?

1. “She’ll Do It” by The Pavers (from Livin’ the Dream)
2. “Electricity, Electricity” by Goodness (from Schoolhouse Rock! Rocks)
3. “Freak Scene” by Dinosaur Jr. (from Fossils)
4. “Don’t Take Me for Granted” by Social distortion (from Sex, Love and Rock ‘n’ Roll)
5. “Zoo Station” by U2 (from Achtung Baby)
6. “You Trip Me Up” by The Jesus & Mary Chain (from 21 Singles: 1984-1998)
7. “Berserker” by Love Among Freaks (from Clerks)
8. “Break Out of My Head” by The Methadones (from This Won’t Hurt)
9. “Gods Are Fearing Men” by Filthy Thieving Bastards (from My Pappy was a Pistol)
10. “Dummy Up” by Screeching Weasel (from Weasel Mania)

No comments: